Dala Horses Embroidery Kit
We love Dala horses, and anything Scandi really so we designed this really simple embroidery kit. Stitch these three different horses, then hang them as individual decorations or as a garland. Full instructions are included along with everything you'll need to complete this project - thread (really lovely soft cotton thread), a needle, wooden shapes, instructions, and string to hang.
If you're looking to get into embroidery as a hobby then this could be a good place to start. As the pattern is cut into the wooden shape, we take the guesswork out of stitching. You just follow the pattern and use the most basic embroidery stitch out there, the backstitch. Once you master this you can go on to more complicated kits.
Embroidery kit for beginners
Great for beginners as it just uses one simple stitch (the backstitch) and one color embroidery thread.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (except for a pair of scissors) is included:
- Wooden shapes
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- String to hang
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in the UK
- Horses measure 12cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners and children
- The embroidery kit is packaged in a beautiful envelope with a sticker designed to tell you exactly what's inside the kit
- Plus all the packaging is fully recyclable and contains no plastic