Salomé in Bretange Embroidery Kit
The Salomé collection features a lively young girl with many talents and interests.
Salomé goes to the beach, crochets, plays with her dog, and travels to Bretagne a.k.a. Brittany in the northwest of France.
This sweet entry-level embroidery kit contains everything you need except the hoop to complete the project.
If you need a hoop, the Salomé kits work well with size No. 4 (7.5") if you want to also use the hoop as a frame. Otherwise, you can use any size that is comfortable. Most people find a No.2 (5.1") or a No. 3 (6.3") to be the best for them because they feel they can wrap their hands easily around it.
- White fabric printed with the design
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- String to hang the hoop
- Instructions and diagrams of stitches used in this kit
- Diagram showing stitches and thread colors to use
- Color chart for threads
- Instructions for framing and hanging the piece
- Photo of the finished work
Dimensions of fabric: 9" x 9" (23x23cm)
Made in France