Comfortable Hand-Sewn Clothes for Everyday Wear by Emiko Takahashi
Discover the art of hand-stitching with popular artist Emiko Takahashi. Her book, written in Japanese, reveals the secrets behind creating comfortable, unique garments and accessories.
This book is here to serve as a source of inspiration to all or a challenge to an experienced sewist. If you know how to read a pattern very well, you'll quite enjoy this!
Approximately 30 pieces can be created using the photo guidance provided in this Japanese book.
Standout projects include:
- Tunic with on-trend rubber-filled stand collar
- Figure-flattering tailored blouse with tucks
- Effortlessly chic loose dress, lovely on its own or layered
- Men's printed shirt to coordinate with women's pieces
With Takahashi's help, experienced sewists can craft personalized pieces with attention to shape, details, and style for a complete customized wardrobe.
- Printing Type: AB size 10.12" x 7.2" (257mm x 182mm)
- Size (Height): 10.24" (260mm)
- Size (Width): 8.3" (210mm)
Made in Japan and written in Japanese.