Sacha Conquers the West Embroidery Kit
The Sacha collection features a lively young boy with many talents and interests.
Not only does Sacha enjoy sailing and playing cowboy, he is also a cat person!
This sweet entry-level embroidery kit contains everything you need except the hoop to complete the project.
If you need a hoop, the Sacha kits work well with size No. 4 (7.5") if you want to also use the hoop as a frame. Otherwise, you can use any size that is comfortable. Most people find a No.2 (5.1") or a No. 3 (6.3") to be the best for them because they feel they can wrap their hands easily around it.
- White fabric printed with the design
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- String to hang the hoop
- Instructions and diagrams of stitches used in this kit
- Diagram showing stitches and thread colors to use
- Color chart for threads
- Instructions for framing and hanging the piece
- Photo of the finished work
Dimensions of fabric: 9" x 9" (23x23cm)
Made in France