Lavender Sachet Embroidery Kit - Woodland
This gorgeous kit includes everything you need to make four charming and deliciously fragrant Embroidered Lavender Bags with a woodland theme: Red Squirrel, Hedgehog, Owl and Toadstools. They can be used in drawers and wardrobes or anywhere you would like the soothing and evocative scent to linger.
All the instructions and templates for the delicate embroidery and appliqué detail are provided.
Lavender is well known for its beneficial properties and ours comes from a cooperative in Provence in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
These kits can be monogrammed very effectively and therefore also make very personal and thoughtful presents.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Illustrated instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 coordinated DMC embroidery thread, 1.20m each
- 50 x 25 cm piece of natural flax linen in light beige
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in chestnut, gold, crimson and burnt orange
- 50g of dried lavender buds
- 15 g toy filling
Each bag measures 4" x 4" (10 x 10cm)
The box is 22 x 16 x 6 cm
Contains a needle
All kits are made in Britain (except the Lavender!) using recycled and recyclable materials where possible.
The felt craft kits are presented in our distinctive folk printed craft boxes. They are recyclable, reusable, and fully compostable packaging.