Sajou Darning Needles
These needle booklets are identical to the presentations of yesteryear -- the needles are threaded onto black ribbon and stapled to the card.
Available in 2 Options:
- 6 assorted darning needles -- n°3 to n°9 with sharp tips. Dimensions of needles:
- two n°3, measuring 66mm long with a diameter of 0.80mm
- two n°5, measuring 62mm long with a diameter of 0.80mm
- two n°9, measuring 58mm long with a diameter of 0.69mm
- 6 sharp short darning needles -- n°1/0 with sharp tips. Dimensions of needles:
- six n°1/0, measuring 60mm long with a diameter of .27mm
Booklet is 9cm x 4cm
Made in France
Sajou produces haberdashery items made in France to the highest standards (in some cases even produced on the original old machinery). Perfect for gifts and collectors, and for those of you unable to resist a quality that is seldom found in today's mass produced haberdashery products. Sajou was created in 1828 by Jaques- Simon Sajou, selling haberdashery for embroidery, tapestry, lace, crochet and weaving.