Easy-to-Use Aprons and Accessories by Yoko Kato
Craft Functional Fashion with 200+ Apron Patterns by Yoko Kato.
How well can you read patterns? Yoko Kato's extensive apron pattern book written in Japanese provides detailed images that will inspire and challenge experienced sewists.
Kato includes aprons for cooking, cleaning, gardening as well as stylish conversational pieces. There are options for women, men, and kids.
Each pattern details Kato's design process from concept sketch to completed project.
Versatile patterns allow for unique creations including:
- Retro aprons with built-in kitchen tool storage
- Ruffled florals perfect for parties and barbecues
- Bold graphics and stripes for stylish functionality
- Sophisticated solids for all household members
While the book is written in Japanese, the detailed photos allow experienced sewists to follow along and explore unique apron designs. Are you a budding Japanophile? Challenge yourself with these abundant styles.
- Plate size: A4 8.3" x 11.7" (210 x 297mm)
- Size (Height): 11.7" (297mm)
- Size (Width): 8.3" (210mm)
Made in Japan and written in Japanese.