Elvena Drawstring Pouch PDF Pattern
Basic stitches and exquisite fabrics combine to make a pouch that can be tucked into a suitcase, or used on it’s own to carry the essentials of the day. Hand sewing and sashiko stitching work together with vintage and eco-friendly linens as the basis of trendy, and timeless pouch. Make one for yourself, and another for a friend.
Finished Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 7"
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Linen, Lilac, blue, gray -- fat eighth of each
- Linen, white -- fat quarter
- Cotton lawn patch -- 5"x5"
- Yukata vintage blue cotton -- fat eighth
- Cord for drawstring -- 1 yd
- Needles—sewing & sashiko
- Thread—sewing & sashiko
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES NEEDED
- Scissors or rotary cutter/mat/ruler
- Safety pin
NOTE: This is a PDF pattern, not a physical product. A link to download the pattern will be emailed to you once your order is paid.