Linen Lavender Bags Embroidery Kit - Spring Garden
Rejoice at the first signs of spring tentatively peeping out in our parks and gardens! This Spring Garden kit is just the thing to keep winter blues at bay.
This gorgeous kit includes everything you need to make four charming and deliciously fragrant Embroidered Lavender Bags. They can be used in drawers and wardrobes or anywhere you would like the soothing and evocative scent to linger.
All the instructions and templates for the delicate embroidery and appliqué detail are provided.
Lavender is well known for its beneficial properties and ours comes from a cooperative in Provence in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
These bags can be monogrammed very effectively and therefore also make very personal and thoughtful presents.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 coordinated DMC embroidery threads, 1.20m each colour
- 50 x 25cm piece of natural flax linen in light beige
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in gold, teal and marl turquoise
- 50g of dried lavender buds
- 15 g toy Filling
Each bag measures 4" x 4" (10 x 10 cm)
The box is 22 x 16 x 6 cm
Contains a needle
All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where possible
Our felt craft kits are presented in our distinctive folk printed craft boxes. They are recyclable, reusable, and fully compostable packaging.