Maud Foldover Clutch PDF Pattern
Exquisite fabrics form the basis of this contemporary, yet timeless clutch.
Hand-sewing gives it an exclusive look—and makes this a take-along
project to work on while traveling or visiting with friends.
FINISHED SIZE • 6½" x 7¾"(unfolded) • 6½" x 4¾"(folded)
SKILL LEVEL • ADVANCED BEGINNER
- Outer, natural linen -- fat eighth
- Lining, Essex cotton/linen blend -- fat eighth
- Small patches, one each:
- Vintage blue Japanese kasuri
- Linen, natural white
- Essex linen, grey/white
- Button, ¾"
- Natural linen ribbon, thin, 3½"
- Needles—sewing & sashiko
- Thread—sewing & sashiko
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES NEEDED
• Scissors and/or rotary cutter/mat
• Thread snips
• Pins or fabric glue
• Wadding or batting, if desired. Quilt batting remnants are a good option, or consider using worn cotton wovens such as bedsheets or stained kitchen towels.
• Other threads for embellishment, if desired
NOTE: This is a PDF pattern, not a physical product. A link to download the pattern will be emailed to you once your order is paid.