Thistle Flower Pin Cushion Kit
This pin cushion is perfect to practice your basic embroidery skills. Or, take it to the next level and customize it with your own sewing or embroidery techniques!
- The thistle flower is often cultivated as a food source in Japan.
- In Celtic countries, the thistle flower symbolize resilience and strength and are thought of in a positive light.
- Shakespeare often wrote about the thistle in Much Ado About Nothing.
Finished size: 8 cm (3.1 in) L x 8 cm (3.1 in) W
- Cosmo No. 25 embroidery thread
- Embroidery cloth
- Embroidery needle
- Wrapping button
- Instruction manual with clear multi-step diagrams, but the text only in Japanese
Ji-Sashi® is a registered trademark of Totsuka Embroidery